OPD is an Out Patient Department of the hospital where patients are provided medical consultations and other allied services. It has following parts and services
- Consultation chambers where patients are provided medical, surgical or allied (physiotherapy) consultation and expert opinion.
- Examination rooms where patients can be examined for any disease condition.
- Diagnostics which have radiology, laboratory and other diagnostic services
- Pharmacy which provides medications to the patients
- Emergency theatre which provides emergency/urgent surgical services