Finance and Accounts
HEAD OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
Committed to serve as a technical resource in Njombe Regional Referral Hospital with the prime responsibility for heading the Finance and Accounts Unit whose overall objective is to provide quality and sound Financial and Accounting services base on stewardship, ethical standards all the time at Njombe RRH.
1. To ensure that all revenues are collected through GOTHOMIS in concurrence with GePG systems and banked promptly and record keeping as per Public financial Act and its Regulations.
2. To be responsible for all payments to be effected in the Njombe RRH and ensure that they are done in accordance with the approved budget - Comprehensive Hospital Operational Plan (CHOP), government regulations and accounting procedures.
3. To prepare monthly financial report, bank reconciliation and dissemination of information.as per public finance act. And its regulation.
4. To ensure that all debt are properly recorded, paid and preparation of salary payments.
5. To prepare Hospital financial statements and submit to Controller and Auditor General.
6. To facilitate payments authorized by hospital director as per public finance act.
7. To provide conducive environment to departmental staffs on training, welfare, access to paper less knowledge and any other new ways of performance shared with management
8. To participate in Regional, National and International training and seminars organized by professional bodies on change of circulars National and international reporting stand
9. To promote value for money as economy, efficiency and effectiveness of the Unit by ensuring its operations conform to provisions of government financial regulations and accounting procedures