INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY UNIT
The purpose is to coordinate the functions of the unit necessary for provision of
expertise and services on application of IT to the Hospital
THE MAIN ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- To oversee ICT development and implementation for the facility.
- To coordinate development of ICT Standards for software and hardware acquisition.
- To Coordinate the designing implementation and maintaining web-based applications and database.
- To coordinate monitoring of ICT hardware and software and keep inventory at the Hospital.
- To coordinate evaluation, improvement and monitoring of ICT and Management Information Systems deployed at the Hospital.
- To coordinate Training Needs Assessment on MIS and ICT and prepare capacity building plan.
- To facilitate the performance and assessment of risks management and control pertaining to ICT infrastructure and Management Information Systems.
- To coordinate development and maintenance of Regional Referral Hospital's website;
- To facilitate use of ICT in data and information handling;
- Any other relevant duty assigned.